New Fixe hydroalcoholic spray
- Categories : News
Fixe launches a hydroalcoholic spray to clean climbing equipment and mountaineering equipment, as well as any other type of surface. The new Fixe spray contains 70% alcohol, making it the recommended product for cleaning climbing walls, rental climbing equipment, material used by mountain guides with their clients and for private use. Its use can be extended to any other product, object, piece of clothing, etc ... beyond the scope of climbing and mountaineering. Attributes of Fixe's hydroalcoholic spray:
- Easy and fast application.
- Effective cleaning in seconds.
- Full evaporation without leaving residues.
- Without added perfumes.
- Recommended for any type of surface.
How to use:
- Use with the pot in vertical position and apply at a distance of approximately 20 cm.
- On smooth surfaces, spray and rub with a rag.
- On rough surfaces , spray and do not rub.
- Do not use in connected equipment and use in well ventilated areas.
- Composition: 70% alcohol.
- Color: transparent.
- Nominal capacity: 400 ml.
- Heat resistance of the container: <50ºC.
- Container content: Contains Dimethyl ether (DME) gas derived from ethyl alcohol, organic component (does not contain CFCs).
- Packaging: 100% of the cardboard is recyclable, 80% of the metal comes from recycled metal. The container is 100% recyclable and must be deposited in the yellow container.
- Production: the entire product is made locally, in the province of Barcelona.